Count On Our Team to Protect Your Interests
Contact Our Modesto Broken Bone Injury Attorneys Today
A compound fracture or crushed hand or foot doesn’t heal on its own. Compound fractures and multiple bone breaks can mean permanent structural damage, leading to nerve damage and loss of flexibility and mobility. Serious fractures can result in a lifetime of medical care and rehabilitation.
The Firm to Call. The Firm That Helps — Since 1977
If you suffered a serious bone break or crush injury in an accident in the Central Valley region or Northern California, talk to a personal injury trial lawyer at Swingle, Van Egmond & Heitlinger. We are a team of seasoned, successful trial lawyers. Most of our lawyers once practiced trial law at large, well-respected law firms. We deliberately keep our firm small and personal, in order to offer the responsiveness, flexibility, and cost-effective representation you need and deserve.
Our Attorneys Have Recovered Millions of Dollars in Settlements and Verdicts
We would not have earned our reputation as one of the region’s pre-eminent personal injury trial firms unless we could show results. We have successfully fought for full and fair money damages for clients who have suffered bone fractures and crush injuries in all types of negligence accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck and motorcycle crashes
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents, hit and run pedestrian accidents
- Workplace accidents, including construction site accidents and industrial accidents
- Injuries from falling product, equipment and materials
- Slip-and-fall accidents at retail stores, stairs, parking ramps and other dangerous premises
“This firm exemplifies how a multi-faceted group of attorneys can work together to achieve positive results.”
- James M.